The CeloPay platform streamlines payment processes, solves PCI compliance issues and replaces cumbersome and dated paper processes with a streamlined, web-based method for collecting payment information.
CeloPay needed to redesign an existing website to reflect their newer branding and updates product offering.
- Complete a fully responsive web design solution backed by WordPress CMS
- Format the CeloPay platform’s features and benefits into visually appealing and easy-to-understand web page layouts
- Install, Configure and lay the groundwork for WPML WordPress Multilingual Solution
- Integrate calendar booking solution
TOOLS OF THE TRADE
Some of the plugins, themes, and tools we used in this project:
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of these links are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Learn more here.
- Base Theme: Mai Pro Theme by StudioPress
- Beaver Builder Page Builder
- Ultimate Add-Ons and Powerpack for Beaver Builder
- ProjectHuddle for collecting and managing visual feedback on the development site
I could not be more thrilled to have found SangFroid Web as my web and SEO partner. They are delightful to work with and genuinely care about the quality of their work. Would 100% recommend them to anyone!
Jason Harper, Founder and CEO of CeloPay
The Finished Website