M. Simone Boyd is a novelist, neighborhood organizer and speaker. Her advocacy helped secure $3 million dollars of infrastructure investments for her neighborhood. And at least once a month, people, some incarcerated, share that her novel, The Day Sonny Died, made them hopeful.
Through our collaboration with Wildfire Marketing, we worked with novelist, neighborhood organizer and speaker, M. Simone Boyd, to meet the following website objectives:
- Redesign the overall website aesthetic
- Complete a fully responsive web design solution backed by WordPress CMS
- Enhance site navigation and clarify product offerings
- Establish customized landing pages for speaking, facilitating and coaching services
- Create landing pages for Freemium opt-in offers
The themes, plugins and tools we used in this project:
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of these links are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Learn more here.