McGinnis Woods is an Alpharetta private school, preschool & daycare committed to providing a superior academic education while building confidence and self-esteem.
McGinnis Woods School needed to redesign an existing website to a more modern design while also highlighting the STEM programs and hands-on learning philosophy that makes it unique.
- Complete a fully responsive web design solution backed by WordPress CMS
- Create custom slide solution for displaying multiple messages in the home page hero
- Support McGinnis Woods marketing efforts with a website content strategy based on regular news and content updates including promotion of content via social media
- Regularly update Google My Business with content from the website to focus on Local SEO
- Web Design
- Foundational On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Content Promotion Strategy
The themes, plugins and tools we used in this project:
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of these links are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Learn more here.
- Base Theme: Mai Pro Theme by StudioPress
- Beaver Builder Page Builder
- Ultimate Add-Ons and Powerpack for Beaver Builder
- ProjectHuddle for collecting and managing visual feedback on the development site
The Finished Website