Have you been asking yourself...
- How can I get more attention for my business and recognition for the work I'm doing?
- How can I compete with businesses much larger or more established than mine? (Hint: It has to do with Local SEO)
- How do I get found online when my business is brand new?
- How do I handle the technical aspects of SEO, keeping WordPress updated, blogging, email marketing?
- How do I make sure my web design is mobile responsive and that my design and copy are effective for generating leads?
Or if you’ve ever just needed to feel like you have a handle on this whole 'web presence' thing...
…You’re in the RIGHT place!
What You'll Find Here
We are dedicated to providing you with the ability to have long-lasting success with your online presence....whether you do it yourself or hire us to help. As business owners ourselves, we've been through this journey and helped many businesses get established successfully online. We are committed to providing the knowledge, tools and resources for you to have a powerful online presence.
Web Coach Newsletter
Once or twice a month, we give free tips, tools and advice about how to get more website traffic and leads. We'll never spam you or sell your information.
As owner and lead designer, I specialize in CSS and HTML(5), designing custom WordPress themes, and optimizing websites for SEO. I built my first website for a business in 2003 and my first WordPress website in 2006. I read a lot and like to write on our digital marketing blog about what I’m learning. Learn more about Liz »
- We work with enthusiasm to deliver the best solutions to our clients.
- We believe in 'learning out loud' which means sharing and teaching what we learn as we learn it.
- We follow ethical principles in business and our integrity is resolute.
- We want you to be happy with our products and services!
About Our Name
Sangfroid originates from French and means "coolness of mind".
We think of our approach to web design as being cool-headed.....
there is a solution for everything and everyone, you just have to find it!
Also, we really like the word.
Eddy and I are members, presenters and organizers at several WordPress MeetUps in the Atlanta area. We'd love to see you there!