Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Learn more here.
Urgent WordPress website hack clean up & malware removal service for when your WordPress website is hacked.
When your website has been compromised, you need a knowledgeable partner to act quickly on your behalf to remediate damage to your website and reputation.
Our Hack Clean Up/Malware Removal Service includes:
- A 1 Year Subscription to Sucuri Anti-Virus (a $199 value). Your Sucuri account will protect your website for a calendar year after purchase and includes unlimited malware clean up for that year. Sucuri does not keep your WordPress installation and plugins updated, so you still need a plan for backups and upgrades!
- We will submit your FTP connection details to your Sucuri account for Malware Clean Up and Server-side scan for backdoor vulnerabilities. Server-side scanning detects difficult to find hacks such as hidden phishing pages or conditional hacks where the code is executed only when certain conditions are met.
- We will manage the malware removal process with Sucuri and address any issues that arise on your behalf.
- Website Blacklist Removal – If your site has landed on a Search Engine Blacklist, Sucuri will go through the steps to remove it after cleanup.
- We will work with you to complete Sucuri’s ‘After the Hack’ checklist for you so chances of reinfection are reduced. This includes items such as changing passwords and upgrading WordPress and plugins to the latest versions.
- Full back up of WordPress site files and database (1 copy on your server, one copy in our secure Amazon S3 Cloud Storage).
- Upgrade WordPress installation and all plugins to the latest available versions
- To get started, complete the form on this page and we will contact you to ensure we are a good fit and can get started right away.