Get Unlimited Help for Your WordPress Website with Our Monthly Plan
Out-of-date software is the #1 cause of malware infections.
Your Website Is Critical To Your Business
Your website is a crucial part of your business. It generates leads, customers and revenue (or at least it should). It’s a channel through which customers, suppliers, potential new staff and partners will find you and engage with you. It is fundamental to the success of your business.
Worry less and have peace-of-mind of knowing that your website is proactively protected. Relax knowing that in the event of a hack or website loss, you’ll have the proper backups and a partner working to get your site back online with as little impact to your clients as possible.
What we provide:
1. Regular and Complete Backup of your website
- We’ll backup your WordPress website files and your WordPress database on a regular schedule.
- Backups are set to be taken daily and are saved for 90 days.
- Backups are stored on remote secure Amazon S3 Cloud Servers.
2. Regular WordPress Updates
WordPress issues major software releases every 3-4 months with smaller updates in between. Keeping your WordPress version up-to-date is the most important line of defense against the latest hacks and malware attacks. Hackers are constantly devising new methods of attack, and the software developers are constantly addressing these with each new release. The best practice is to never let your WordPress version get too out of date.
- We will review your site once a month for updates, upgrading WordPress, Plugins and Themes as needed (after backing up your website)
- If there are issues encountered in the upgrade process, we’ll work through them for you at no extra charge. In this way, it’s a bit like insurance.
- Bonus: Periodically, we’ll survey your site to check all links to make sure they are operating smoothly. We’ll let you know if there are any “kinks” that need to be addressed.
3. Security Monitoring & Free Unlimited Malware Clean Up
Website Security Monitoring offers another layer of protection and insurance against the fallout of a website compromise, allowing you to recover your site quickly with minimal impact in the event of a hack. We have partnered with Sucuri for security monitoring.
Security Monitoring includes:
- Security Monitoring by Sucuri
- Manual audits – If you suspect you’ve been hacked, but the scans are clean, you can request a manual scan at no extra charge.
- Unlimited Malware Cleanup – If your site is hacked while enrolled, we will facilitate the clean up using Sucuri.
- Website Blacklist Removal – If your site has landed on a Search Engine Blacklist, we will request removal from the Blacklist after cleanup.
We’ll help you with small tasks* to assist you managing the content on your website.
*Unlimited small tasks include any task that takes us less than 15 minutes to complete and typically covers things like adding a testimonial, staff profile or a new blog post you have written to your website. These tasks do not cover advanced features such as a complete online shop, membership section, or writing a blog post for you.
Payment will be auto-debited monthly from your credit card. You may cancel at any time.
Want to do it yourself? Check out our Protection Trifecta Toolkit »
*If you are not an existing customer and are interested, please contact us so we can find out if it’s a good fit.
If you are on WordPress, we can most likely help! 🙂