Get your business on the web without breaking the bank!
As a new business still in the start up phase, you may find yourself needing a professionally designed website, but you may not have the budget to have one created from the ground up. Full Custom design is expensive because every element of the site is created from scratch specifically for you and your business. SangFroid Web’s WordPress Theme and Technical Installation (WPExpress) allows you to establish your business presence on the web without breaking the bank.
Sit back and relax, we’ve got the technical details covered
With our WordPress Theme and Technical Installation (WPExpress), we will work with you on all of the technical aspects of setting up a new website including:
- Setting up hosting
- Installing WordPress
- Installing your selected StudioPress theme
- Installing and configuring plugins for database backup, search engine optimization and more
Take advantage of professionally designed templates to keep your costs low
In order to serve even the most price-conscious do-it-yourself customers, we offer 2 levels of WPExpress.
This is our most economical option. The Basic WPExpress sticks to the options offered by the theme you select. It includes the following:
- Setting up the theme with your logo.
- Customizing the colors of the theme as allowed by the theme options. (No custom backgrounds or custom colors)
- Setting up menus and the page structure (blank pages ready to be filled in with content)
- Installing and configuring plugins you will need (Gravity forms, database backup, slideshow, etc.)
- Setting up the home page including the slideshow if applicable and all the home page widget areas
- Setting up Footer and Header widget areas with desired content (this might include social media icons, contact info, a tagline in the header, latest posts, as examples — you can specify what you’d like)
- 1 hour of training – We’ll take your through the WP dashboard and answer any questions you may have.
- Setting up a basic contact form
This is the next best thing to a Full Custom Design. The Plus option includes:
- All of the Basic WPExpress options, PLUS…
- Customizing the colors, background images, fonts and logo of the selected theme. We will adjust the color scheme of the theme to reflect your brand using your custom colors, creating custom background images, incorporating Google fonts and other details of your company’s branding.Attention to these details makes it difficult to tell that the site is not a Full Custom Design…it’s the next best thing!
How it works
- Browse the available themes to find the theme you like. We recommend selecting a Mobile Responsive template (choose Mobile Responsive in the filter when searching at StudioPress)
- Contact us about your project. We’ll discuss any special requirements you may have with you so that we have a thorough understanding of your needs and can provide the most accurate estimate.
Some themes to get you started in your search
- StudioPress Agency Child Theme (Mobile Responsive)
- StudioPress Associate Child Theme
- StudioPress Lexicon Child Theme
- StudioPress Metric Child Theme
- StudioPress Outreach Child Theme (Mobile Responsive)
- StudioPress Executive Child Theme (Mobile Responsive)
- StudioPress Serenity Child Theme
- StudioPress Sleek Theme
- Use the Theme Selection Tool to help you find the perfect theme!