Out-of-Date Software is the leading cause of website infections.
Update WordPress to prevent malware infections.
If your WordPress dashboard looks like this, it’s time to update.
Don’t Wait Until it’s an Emergency
Enroll in the Website Maintenance and Monitoring plan. Get the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing your website has all the layers of security it needs, including:
- Regular Backups of Files and Database
- Regular Updates to WordPress and Plug-Ins
- Daily Security Scanning
- Free Malware Clean up in the event of a compromise.
If the monthly maintenance plan is not in the cards for you right now, we urge you to evaluate the following options for updating your site:
- Contact us to back up your site (files and database) and update your site as a one-off service
- Use the Protection Trifecta Toolkit as a reference to Do-It-Yourself